Episode 29: Candy Messer – Intellectual Courage
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Candy Messer is a profitability and growth advisor working with entrepreneurs in service-based industries to help them have successful businesses. With more than 22 years of experience in the bookkeeping industry, Candy understands the stresses business owners face and offers customized services to meet their varying needs.
Candy started Affordable Bookkeeping and Payroll (AB&P) with the goal of providing businesses with top notch bookkeeping and payroll services at a reasonable price. Her company energizes business owners by removing the burden of compliance tasks as well as working with them to identify issues preventing higher profitability and/or growth. As a result of using her services, clients have peace of mind and the freedom to do what they love.
Candy has won numerous awards:
- Woman of the Year for 2009-2010 by the Peninsula Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association
- 2011 Entrepreneur Mom of the Year by Today’s Innovative Woman magazine.
- 2012 Distinguished Alumni of the Year by the El Camino College Foundation
- 2016 Small Business of the Year by the Torrance Chamber
- 2016 Firm of the Future by Intuit’s (creator of QuickBooks software)
Candy is co-author of Business Success With Ease released in 2013 and Navigating Entrepreneurship released in 2014.
You can connect with Candy at her website: www.abandp.com or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, check out Candy’s podcast: Biz Help For You on her YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/39UiTjr
Add A Comment